I have been a nails and waxing specialist for the past 12 years. I know what my clients like and aim to deliver on every occasion. Having clients who live and work in and around the wharf , has helped me to understand the time constraints placed upon them in their very busy worlds this is why with a precise time managed approach, and eye for detail and an ongoing commitment to consistency, I am able to deliver satisfying results again and again.
Success is built on consistency! Consistency is very rare indeed.
A focused selection of services all listed on our online price list.
- Brazillian and Hollywood Bikini Line, Arm, Eyebrow, Upper Lip etc.
Only the best, professional products to give you a flawless, long-lasting finish.
OPI: OPI Products Inc, Hollywood-based manufacturer of professional quality hand and nail care products is globally recognised as a leader in the professional beauty industry and claims to be the number one brand. They focus on safety as well as quality and eliminated nasty chemicals from their formula in 2007.
Shellac: CND Shellac™ is the original and only Power Polish service, empowering you the real woman, with 14+ days of superior color, no matter what life brings you. Set it and forget it. Practical and fearless. Improve your nails with an armour coat that says, “see you in 2 weeks”.
Gelish: Harpers Bazaar UK branded Gelish the best for high street manicures, impressed by the finish, which they said lasted perfectly for two weeks on hands and six weeks on toes. Kind to your nails, the extra keratin in the formula strengthens your nail bed.
- I use pumice blocks to smooth your feet after calus removal.
- Once you are satisfied that you have the smoothness you need, I discard the pumice we have used on your feet.
- My aim is simple: never ever reuse a pumice bar! Throw it away after each use in front of our clients!
- (Reusing pumice will cause foot disease)
- Yes, it’s expensive in the long run for a business but when you are dealing with Client Hygiene, there is NO negotiation!
- I also use the Prestige Visage Medical system which sterilises all tools to 134 degrees Celsius to ensure a high level of hygiene.
Making your treatments comfortable and fun
Oki-Doki Nail Bar is the kind of nail salon that you wish every budget nail salon would emulate, but they never do. The first thing that struck me when I walked in was how clean, bright and well ventilated the salon was. It’s about 30 seconds from the Crossharbour DLR station, so for you ladies living or working around Canary Wharf, this place is for you.
While on the subject of nails, Oki-Doki Nail Bar offer an express pedicure. After having your nails files, shaped, buffed and polished, you could treat yourself to the hot oil feet treatment with mini foot massage. The same treatment is available for hands.
I was in Oki Doki nail bar few weeks ago. I had manicure and pedicure done. I enjoyed my visit, staff was friendly and professional.